Healthy sources from berries
Berries come in different varieties, but they are all healthy sources of fiber, potassium and vitamin C. Fiber is crucial for the function of your digestive system and can prevent hemorrhoids and constipation.Maintain to eat between 20 to 35 grams each day.
- A 1-cup serving of strawberries supplies 3 grams of fiber.
- Regular intake of fiber might cut your risk of heart disease and certain types of cancer.
- high quantity of vitamins A, B complex, C and E, boost the immune system and reduce inflammation.
- Strawberries have an excellent source of folate, a nutrient that help to protects your heart
- Compounds in the strawberries develops the arteries, which prevents plaque buildup.