Avocados are a nutrient-dense food with anti-inflammatory benefits that fit nicely into a fresh and natural healthful diet. The stone fruit grows in warm climates. It is the only fruit provides a large amount of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA). The nutrient food contains nearly 20 vitamins and minerals.
Benefits from avocado
- Vitamin K plays an important role in blood clotting
- Folate promotes healthy cell and tissue development
- Potassium promotes proper function of all cells, tissues, and organs. It is also necessary for the building of muscle and for normal body growth.
- Vitamin B6 produces antibodies in the immune system
- The Vitamin C is an antioxidant necessary for normal growth and development
- Vitamin E protects the body tissue from damage. It also plays a role in developing healthy skin and hair