Health Benefits of Broccoli
- Eating broccoli also detoxifies your body after exposure to food or airborne carcinogens and other oxidants.
- Broccoli also contains decent amounts of fibre, which enhances immunity and fights inflammatory diseases like cancer
- individuals consuming broccoli sprout tea found to have higher levels of detoxification
- California produces almost all of the broccoli consumed in the United States.
- Being an excellent source of vitamin K, calcium, potassium, and magnesium broccoli plays a role in maintaining bone
- broccoli intake could improve your heart’s blood-pumping ability. It also reduces damage to the heart during oxygen deprivation
- Dietary broccoli found to prevent fatty liver disease
- Broccoli is also rich in quercetin and kaempferol, polyphenols known for their anti-allergic immune response
- Broccoli can even help treat other allergic conditions like asthma. The sulforaphane in the veggie triggers the release of antioxidant enzymes in the human airways
- Just about 100 grams of boiled broccoli contains 1,080 mcg of lutein and zeaxanthin antioxidants crucial for the human eyes
- The two crucial nutrients in broccoli that improve brain health are vitamin K and choline.
- Broccoli seed oil contains a unique fatty acid composition that is similar to silicone found in shampoos, which is responsible for imparting shine to your hair
7 tips to build flat stomach