The morning meal can give you energy and full fill your hunger and set the phase for keen choices throughout the day. While, the items during breakfast can be stacked with high-saturated fat foods and baked products that are high in trans fats. However, some breakfast tips that benefits to your health.
- Start your breakfast with a glass of fruit juice.
- Order whole-grain instead of white toast. Instead of butter, spread your toast with low-fat cottage cheese and a little jam.
- Ask for low-fat cream cheese with your bagel.
- Look for whole-grain cereals with fat-free milk.
- Enjoy fat-free or low-fat yogurt with fruit either in a bowl or as a smoothie
- Cereals, such as oatmeal, grits, cream of wheat or cream of rice with a little honey can warm you up on a cool morning