Fortnite 2.4.2 update
Ahead of valentine’s day, Epic games release new Fortnite 2.4.2 update on Sony PS4, Xbox One and PCs. The new Fortnite update brings Valentine’s Day skins, a crossbow weapon type and a new hunt for Save the World for Battle Royale and some bug fixes.
The new cupid theme crossbow weapon, allowing you to strike enemies with stealth and skills. The Crossbow weapon comes in both Rare and Epic variants, fire Arrows, an unlimited ammunition type, and is found on the ground and in treasure chests.
The latest Battle Royale’s limited-time mode is a bit different from previous events. Shooting Test #1, the new mode now available in all Battle Royale’s platforms.
Also, the Shooting Test #1 has changed to Solo only with this fix as Epic is attempting to settle a known issue where the Shooting Test does not save movement for details or difficulties.
While, Fortnite brings 2.5.0 update on February 14th. Originally the patch will release along with 2.4.2, but it delays due to internal concerns. Epic games also revealed new dates for its two upcoming updates, 3.0.0 and 3.1.0.
According to Epic, the 3.0.0 update will available from February 21st that comes with a new quest line, new store items, and a complete in-game music overhaul, called as Orchestra Edition.
The 3.1.0 update expected to arrive on February 28th, also introducing the Stamina Part 1 player movement update, improvements to the quest map, and other additions.
- Shotgun headshot damage increased to 200% (was 150%).
- Scoped Assault Rifle is now 100% accurate when zoomed in.
- Scoped Assault Rifle no longer has damage fall-off.
- Players will no longer slide off rooftops.
- Fix for Item Shop panels disappearing after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
- Fix for collision inconsistencies in certain basement corners.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain south of Retail Row.
Save the World
- Known Issue: Chests have low-resolution graphics on the results screen
- Trophies will now properly be awarded to PS4 players