Yoga means not only warmup exercises or medication, it also includes asana. The todays health tip balasana is easy to follow and highly beneficial to your health. The child’s pose asana induces calming effect on the person’s psychological, physical, and emotional resources. Get more health benefits from balasana if you practice daily.
Health Benefits from Balasana
- Releases tension in the chest, back, and shoulders.
- This asana helps if you have dizziness or fatigue during the day
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Flexes the body’s internal organs active and supple
- Helps to stretch and lengthen the spine.
- Helps to stretch the ankles, hips, and thighs.
- Promotes blood circulation throughout the body
- Tendons, muscles, and ligaments in the knee area are thoroughly stretched
- encourages the right way of breathing and calms both the body and the mind
Follow these precautions before starting this asana
- Avoid this asana if you are suffering with diarrhea or knee injuries
- High blood pressure patients must avoid this asana