Parivrtta Utkatasana (revolved chair pose) is an effective body posture that puts us in contact with the earth. The todays health tip, parivrtta utkatasana, strengthens and increases flexibility throughout the spine. The yogasana also tones the internal organs, including the kidneys and digestive organs.
- improves digestion and increases metabolism.
- Relieves stiffness in shoulders, spine and neck.
- strengthens and stretches calf muscles.
- Opens your shoulders, chest, and upper back.
- improves the motion in your ankles.
- Stimulates your abdominal organs and your heart.
Don’t do this posture for people who are suffering with a sleeping disorder, low pulse, migraine or those with lower leg or knee damage. Pregnant ladies don’t attempt posture.