In today’s health tip we shall discuss the Natarajasana posture. This posture mainly focuses on body balance as one of the primary requirements. The Natarajasana posture should be done easily with a particular true objective to get most extraordinary favorable position from it.
- Strengthens legs hips, ankles, and chest.
- Helps to reduce weight.
- Stretches the thighs, groin, and abdominal organs.
- improves posture and your balance.
- Improves digestive system.
- Good for Improving concentration.
- Releases stress and calm the mind.
- Avoid this asana if you are suffering with low blood pressure.
- Before you practice this asana ask your instructor to help you gain balance