Virabhadrasana III (Warrior III) is an intermediate balancing pose in yoga. This standing posture creates makes strength throughout your body. Practicing, the Todays health tip will enhance your power by building inner and outer strength, stability, and concentration. This asana has positive effects on the mind and concentration.
Health benefits of Virabhadrasana III asana
- helps in strengthening the leg muscles and adding shape.
- strengthens the arms, hips and shoulders
- Helps to contract and tone the abdominal organs
- As a lot of energy is on balancing, it thus helps in concentration.
- helps in improving digestion and keeps the fire within the body at a balance.
- As the focus remains in balancing the body, thoughts are controlled hence giving room for clear thinking.