Man being hospitalized after eating World’s hottest pepper

0
524
spinonews World’s hottest pepper

World’s hottest pepper

Carolina reaper, the World’s hottest pepper, gets huge controversy after a recent incident. According to reports, a 34-year-man hospitalized after eating this pepper at a challenge. After eating, the man experienced “thunderclap” headaches, also claimed the arteries had constricted after consuming the pepper.

In 2017, this pepper named in the Guinness Book of World Records and it assesses 2.2 million Scoville heat units. Salvatore Genovese, who grows the hottest chili, said, the pepper need to cook and eaten to prevent health problems. We have sold, over half a million Carolina reapers in the recent years and i have never had any complaint of anyone having hospitalize.

The medical report stated this is the first time a person hospitalized for eating a chilli. While, the man diagnosed with reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome, a temporary brain condition caused by the narrowing of blood vessels.

Shahina Waseem, the UK’s “Chili Queen,” also defended after eating the Carolina Reaper and said the pain usually doesn’t last for a prolonged period. However, she admitted eating the pepper makes her feel like she’s “dying” for a bit.

While, this is not the first time that the pepper has resulted in a medical emergency. Back in October 2016, a ghost pepper, bhut jolokia, puree tore a hole through a man’s esophagus. However, it ought to noticed that there is a right method for eating these dangerous food ingredients.