Amla, also call as Indian gooseberry provides remedies for a lot of diseases and widely used in Ayurvedic treatments.
The fruit contains many minerals and vitamins like calcium, phosphorus, iron, carotene, and vitamin C, vitamin B complex. Also, the fruit acts as a body coolant, flushes out toxins, increases vitality, helps in vision care, improves muscle tone, and acts as an antioxidant.
- improves hair growth and color
- aids in calcium absorption
- improves metabolic activity
- treats menstrual cramps
- controls diabetes
- reduces the chances of constipation
- prevents heart diseases
- promotes liver health
- relieves diarrhea & dysentery
- improves appetite
- have anti-aging properties