Oily fish has been connected to numerous health benefits it has rich in omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Both white and oily fish are good sources of lean protein. White fish contains fatty acids, but only in the liver, and in smaller quantities. For today’s health tip, we present benefits of eating oily fish.
- Protect against cardiovascular disease
- Lower risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis
- Protection from dementia
- Protect against early- and late-stage oral and skin cancers
- Protecting vision and memory
- Promotion of Infants’ Sensory, Mental, and Motor Development